MWC Classic 100m Water Resistant General Service Watch with 24 Jewel Automatic Movement
SKU Code: LTD/2018/BD
This automatic self-winding classic design MWC general service military watch is a limited edition based on the typical designs used in the 1960s/1970s, it is very close to the dimensions of actual watches used at that time such as the UK W10 models and classic watches such as the IWC MKX making it ideal if you prefer a smaller timepiece, the watch has a hardened mineral glass crystal and the mechanical movement is automatic with the option to hand-wind if required. The watch also offers the benefit of retaining the classic 1960s/1970's outward appearance whilst having the advantage of a few discreet updates such as 100m water resistance to improve its suitability for use on a day-to-day basis.
This watch has a heavy stainless steel satin finish case made from Military Grade 316L stainless steel with screw-down caseback, sweep second hand, hacking function and luminous markings.
Please note: The watch uses Luminous Super Luminova paint for high visibility in the hours of darkness.
- Case Diameter: 37.5 mm exc crown, 40 mm incl crown
- Lug to Lug: 43 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Weight: 70g
- Dial Colour: Black
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel
- Crown: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 100 m / 330ft
- Movement: 24 Jewel Automatic
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Crystal Width: 30 mm
- Contract serial number on caseback
- Strap: 18 mm Military Webbing Strap
- Supplied in a Tin